Here you’ll find an overview of what to expect with Samantha for your Senior session!
After you inquire I'll call or email you to set up a date for your photo session.
BOOK THE DATE
All you need to do to reserve the date is submit the signed contract and deposit(50%) and we'll be all set!
PICK A LOCATION
Then we'll figure out the perfect spot for your family photos.
I'll meet you at the session location, collect the final payment and then we'll get shooting! At the end of the session we'll choose a date for you to come to my studio and view your photos.
VIEW YOUR PHOTOS
When you arrive at my studio I'll first have you view your photos. Then I'll show you your online gallery where you can view at home and make decisions. Lastly I'll go over the photo file and printing options to which you can apply your $100 credit.
After I receive your order and payment, I'll send them off to the printer. Usual turnaround time is about two weeks. If you ordered photo files, I'll email you the link to download them.
Your online gallery will be up for a year to make additional purchases at your convenience!
• A lifestyle photo session (up to 1.5 hrs) at a location of your choice.
• $100 credit to be used towards photo files and/or print products (through my professional printer). See desktop site for full pricing details.
• Deposit of $150 is to be paid when booking.
• Final payment of $150 is due at the session.
• Photographs are to be delivered to you within three weeks after the photo session.
• There will be a minimum of 75 photographs to be taken for you to choose from.
• $100 credit expires one week after receiving your online photo gallery. Additional photo files & prints are available a la carté
• No travel fee within 25 miles from the studio.
If farther, $1/mile each direction.
Senior Portraits by Samantha
To see more of what I can do, go to my blog to view posts of the latest Seniors.
ADORE YOUR MEMORIES EVERYDAY
View all the print products offered on the desktop site!
Please feel free to contact me with your inquiries or questions you may have...or use the form below!